.370 Parallel Tip
Aerotech Golf’s first super lightweight golf shaft for irons, the new Volant graphite shafts were developed using the extensive knowledge of iron shaft design that has made Aerotech Golf the No. 1 graphite iron golf shaft brand on the PGA TOUR.
Featuring Aerotech’s proprietary hoop wind surface layer and multiple stiffness profiles, the new Volant super lightweight iron shafts possess all the stability of a much heavier golf shaft. The Volant generates higher launch angles and features a very stable tip section for incredible flight control. Plus, like all Aerotech shafts, the Volant series provides the ultimate in vibration dampening which reduces the risk of injury and lowers player fatigue. The Volant FT500 weighs in at 55-gram and features a low bend point. The Volant FT500 is available in several stiffness profiles so there is a model for every golfer who wants to enjoy the benefits of lightweight iron shafts.
Design & Technology
- Ultra-lightweight design maximizes swing speed and minimizes fatigue
- Aerotech Golf's Proprietary Hoop Wind surface layer eliminates shaft distortion during the golf swing and at impact for unmatched stability
- Higher launch angle and a very stable tip section for dynamic flight control
- Vibration dampening properties reduces the risk of injury or aggravation of existing injuries
- Available in two weight categories and multiple stiffness profiles so there is a shaft for any player looking to play lightweight iron shafts